❤ Miss Doctor's territory
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 change
im trying to find the old me..
maybe a new me to certain people..
i have my own reasons..
i have my own intention..

what ever it is, i'll make sure that it will never disturbing your personal life..

i confess to someone..
few days ( i guess dkt 2 mggu jugak aku bertangguh tu) after i realize..
before aku jatuh syg..
before i deeply fall for him,
i confess..
and i decide to move on..

move on as in xmau ada related with any guys..

including faiz abang..
pity him.. but sokey..
sometimes i text him just to tell him that im okey..

and guess what?
hahaha..
im happy.. with my current situation..

yeahh.. ada org pertikai takut aku makin awkward with that person ke apa..

no lah.. i'd give my thought bout it..

dah prepare pn if we are apart and the relation not as we used to be..
im fine with it..

time pass, and i'll get used to it..
dont worry bout me...

i hope this is the last time before i find my Mr. Right..
my perfect ideal guy for me..

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

"change" was Posted On: Tuesday 23 August 2016 @10:23 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ