❤ Miss Doctor's territory
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 what a nonsense feeling


whatever it is..


 this feeling shouldn't exist..



its not a right time..

i need to push it away..

fffaaaaarrrrr  aawwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy from me...



hope dat i've been strong enough to face dis feeling...

aq xsuka hidup ada perasaan kepada manusia berlainan jantina..
sbb skrg bukan masanya lagi...

my feeling now juz for Allah, rasul, Quran, parents n my subjects (studies)..

tu je... 

may Allah lend me His Strenght to face dis...






kuat fifah.. u can fight it...



"what a nonsense feeling" was Posted On: Thursday 31 October 2013 @03:06 | 2 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ